Car Camping & Parking for ToC Fest
We have many different types of passes for Car Camping for Taste of Country Festival. Each individual must have a 3-Day Pass with Camping Access, an Outlaw Pass with Camping Access, or a Super Outlaw Pass with Camping Access in addition to your pass for your RV.
Car Camping Options
- Car and RV camping passes are sold PER CAR and are four (4) night passes (Thursday afternoon through Monday morning). Camping passes do not include admission tickets.
- Each person staying at that site must have an admission ticket with camping access.
- Each campsite only allows for one (1) vehicle, one (1) tent is allowed along with your car, as long as it fits within your designated site.
- Car Camping spots are 10×30.
- Campsites do NOT have water or electric hook up.
- Pump & Dump and Water is available for an additional fee to be purchased at the festival.
- All campsites (tent, car camping, and RV) are loaded into the festival grounds on a first come, first serve basis.
- All cars will be searched and will NOT be able to re-enter once they have left.
- All campers will be able to set up early on Thursday between designated hours. Times will be announced within one month of the festival.
All items and inventory are subject to availability. Prices will increase over time and can change without notice.
No Refund or Exchanges. All ticket sales are final.
Camp with your car in at our off-site Bear Creek car camping area.
- Free continuous shuttles running throughout the day to and from the festival site.
- Free showers and bathrooms provided.
Camp on-top of the mountain with views of the festival area.
Camp on the side of the mountain.
Camp along river at the base of the mountain.
Camp with your car with your Outlaw or Super Outlaw pass, near the VIP area at the Learning Center.
- Free hot showers & 24-hr access to indoor bathrooms
- Each individual at the campsite must have a Outlaw or Super Outlaw with camping access pass.
Camp in a tent with your car in a nearby lot.