All persons attending Taste of Country Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event. Taste of Country Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
All items are subject to availability and prices can change without notice.
Upon entering the venue, you accept your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material used by Taste of Country Music Festival.
General Festival Policies
- No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
- No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuations.
- The event is rain or shine.
- Festival wristband, camping/parking decals must be insight at all times.
- Wristbands and decals void if tampered with or removed.
- Lineup and/or set times are subject to change without notice.
- Everyone and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
- The festival is for all ages. Age 10 and under are free.
What To Bring
What To Leave At Home
Not Allowed in Concert Field
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Glass bottles of any kind
- Weapons or fireworks of any kind
- Alcohol of any kind
- Outside food and beverages
- Pop-up tents
No unauthorized vending on-site! Security will be checking for, and will confiscate, any and all prohibited items. Please leave them at home! All confiscated items become property of #TOCFest. For the campground areas’ list of Allowed and Prohibited Items, click here.
Wristband Information & Policy
- All wristbands are mailed, there are no hard tickets and all sales are final – no exceptions.
- Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
- Do NOT put your wristband on prior to the festival or pull the black toggle. Taste of Country Music Festival will NOT replace these wristbands.
- Only tickets purchased through Taste of Country Music Festival & Elevate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, or tampered wristbands are void and Taste of Country Music Festival is not responsible for these wristbands. You must purchase a replacement wristband for $25.
No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions. For active military members going on unexpected leave, we allow refunds for your base purchase (excluding fees) with proof of military leave paperwork sent to email@example.com within two weeks of first notice.
For more ticket policies, click here.