WHY SHOULD I REGISTER MY WRISTBAND?
Wristband registration protects you in case you lose your wristband, it is stolen, it is damaged or it simply stops working. Only the person who registers their wristband or the original purchaser can be issued a replacement wristband. We don’t know it’s yours unless you register it.
Also, only valid, authentic wristbands will be able to be registered, so you’ll know right away that your pass is working.
Don’t wait – click here register NOW!
- All wristbands are mailed, there are no hard tickets and all sales are final – no exceptions.
- Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
- Do NOT put your wristband on prior to the festival or pull the black toggle. Taste of Country Music Festival will NOT replace these wristbands.
- Only tickets purchased through Taste of Country Music Festival and Elevate ticketing are valid.
- Wristbands are nontransferable.
- Lost, stolen, broken, or tampered wristbands are void and Taste of Country Music Festival is not responsible for these wristbands. You must purchase a replacement wristband for $25.