RVs, Premium RVs and Mountaintop RVs
We have five types of passes for RVs for Taste of Country Festival. Each individual must have a 3-Day Pass w/ Camping, an Outlaw Pass w/ Camping, or a Super Outlaw Pass w/ Camping in addition to your pass for your RV.
All campers will be able to set up early on Thursday between designated hours. Times TBA.
All items and inventory are subject to availability. Prices will increase over time and can change without notice.
No Refund or Exchanges. All ticket sales are final.
Off-Site RV Pass
- Camp in your RV off-site. [Map of off-site grounds | See distance to festival grounds]
- Each individual must have a 3-Day Pass w/ Camping, an Outlaw Pass w/ Camping, or a Super Outlaw Pass w/ Camping to camp in the Bear Creek RV area.
- Each site accommodates one sleeping unit and one driving unit OR one motorhome
- No water hook up
- No electric hook up
- Sewage pumping available for additional charge
- All RVs will NOT be able to re-enter once they have left
- Free continuous shuttles running throughout the day to and from the festival site
- Free showers and bathrooms provided