For those looking to help ease the payment process for purchasing Taste of Country tickets, we have teamed up with EZPay again this year to offer payment plans to all of our guests! Here’s how it works:
After you’ve added everything in your cart and ready to check out, there will be an option to enroll in EZPay when you are directed to enter in your credit card information. It’s $10 to enroll, and will allow you to break your payments up into 5, 4, 3, or 2 installments (depending on the time of year tickets are purchased). Once you click on the option to enroll, it will then tell you how much you’ll be charged for the first transaction as well as all future payments!
A few points to be noted:
- A minimum of $100 must be purchased to have the EZPay option
- Payments will be deducted from your account on each day of the month you made the initial purchase (ex. If you purchased on the 19th, you’ll be charged on the 19th of each month until your payments are fulfilled).
- Tickets purchased before 1/31/2015, will have 5 payment installments.
- Tickets purchased in February will have 4 payment installments.
- Tickets purchased in March will have 3 payment installments.
- Tickets purchased in April will have 2 payment installments.
- After April, there will not be an option to enroll in EZPay.
- At any time, can you pay off the entire amount. Please call 855-821-9208 if you’d choose to do so.
- If you want to split your purchase between credit cards, please call 855-821-9208 to update the billing information.
Taste of Country Music Festival highly discourages attendees from purchasing tickets from individuals or organizations who are not authorized ticket retailers. Click here for more info.