“If you don’t camp at Taste of Country, you’re not doing it right!” – Austin via Twitter
Prices Starting at $50
Camp with your friends primitive-style right at the heart of Hunter Mountain. These sites are first-come, first-served with easy access to the concert venue. You can purchase a tent tag with any 3-day ticket option purchased.
Prices starting at $280
We offer several Car Camping options, both on-site on the mountain and at off-site locations. Enjoy the advantage of having your vehicle right next to your tent. We also offer exclusive car campgrounds for Outlaw VIP ticket holders.
Prices Starting at $429
Available both on-site and off-site, we have several options for your big rig, including at the top of the mountain with a great view of the stage. We also offer exclusive RV campgrounds for Outlaw VIP ticket-holders.
New Artists Just Added!
Campground Party Info:
We’re proud to welcome Ryan Hurd, Scarlett Drive and McKenna Faith to The Empire State Tap House presented by Shiner Bock for this year’s official #TOCFest Campground Party, offered exclusively for our campers and Outlaw VIP ticket holders.
Campsite sizes depend on the type of campsite you choose to purchase and are as follows:
- Tent Camping: 10×10
- Car Camping: 10×30
- RV Camping: 20×40
Depending on the type of camping purchased, your campsite will be within one of our three areas of camping — Tent Camping, Car Camping and RV Camping. All Tent Camping is on Hunter Mountain, while we have on-site and off-site options for Car and RV Camping. Check out our festival map to see the location of each campground.
Depending on the type of camping purchased, the walk varies from just a few minutes to a short free shuttle ride from our off-site campgrounds. These walking times and the location of each campground are indicated on our festival map.
We have no limit on the number of people per campsite, but would recommend between 4-6 people for a comfortable stay.
No, we will provide charcoal in the grilling areas for tent camping.
Yes, we offer Accessible Campsites in Tent, Car and RV Camping. Please visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Yes! Each Tent Only campsite allows for 1 vehicle to be parked in a Tent Only off-site parking lot for the duration of the weekend. Please note, this lot is separate from the regular off-site parking lot. You will not have in/out privileges with this parking lot and you will not have access to your vehicle until you are ready to leave the festival.
Yes, there are shower facilities available both on-site and at our off-site campgrounds. Off-site showers are free, while you can purchase an Unlimited Shower Pass to use on-site. Otherwise showers on-site are $5 per use.
In order to verify you are indeed a companion of someone staying in the Mountain Top campgrounds you must arrive with them to be allowed entry into the Mountain Top Companion Car lot.
A 2:00 AM curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds. Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. We do not expect total quiet, but please respect your fellow campers. Generators in all RV campgrounds. must be shut off at 2:00 AM.
Generators are only allowed in the RV campgrounds and must be turned off by 2:00 AM each night. If you have an onboard generator, consider buying a generator exhaust kit (like this one) to route the CO2 out of your own and surrounding campsites. Generators must be separated from all sites by a minimum of 20 feet and protected from contact by fencing or other approved means.
Open flames of any kind are prohibited in all campgrounds.
Grills of any kind are prohibited in Tent Camping and Near Car Camping areas. Communal grilling areas will be available for use. In Car Camping areas, small propane grills and stoves are allowed with a grilling surface area no larger than 450 square inches (20x 22.5 or 15×30). No propane tanks will be allowed larger than 16.4 ounces. There is no restriction on the size of the propane grill or tank in RV campgrounds.
Water is available inside Hunter Mountain Lodge or if you’re in the RV areas, water trucks will be available to deliver water on Saturday for an additional charge.
Sewage pump is available for an additional charge at all RV campgrounds. Please check with the tollbooth attendant on how to get service.
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS IN CAMPGROUNDS
*If prohibited items are found, they will be confiscated and not be returned*
✅ Festival wristbands and passes
✅ Tent and rain fly
✅ Generator (in RV campgrounds only)
✅ Flag/Balloon (to identify your campsite)
✅ Beverages (no glass containers)
✅ Coolers (outside beverages and food are not allowed out of the campgrounds)
✅ Propane grills in Car and RV campgrounds (see restrictions)
✅ Bug spray
✅ Toilet paper
✅ Towels (showers are available)
✅ Small luggage lock (for your tent)
✅ Lawn games
✅ Slip ‘n’ slide
❌ Illegal substances of any kind
❌ Firearms or weapons of any kind
❌ Large hammers or sledge hammers
❌ Glass containers or bottles of any kind
❌ More alcohol than reasonable for personal consumption
❌ Gasoline and liquid accelerants (except for generators in RV Campgrounds)
❌ Propane tanks larger than 16.4 ounces (except for RV Campgrounds)
❌ Generator (except for RV Campgrounds)
❌ Open flames (no charcoal or wood fires)
❌ Grills in tent camping (central charcoal grilling area will be available)
❌ External speakers (small bluetooth speakers are OK)
❌ External furniture, refrigerators or carpeting
❌ Golf carts, ATVs, scooters or skateboards
❌ Drones or any remote flying device
Anyone entering or wishing to enter any of our campgrounds at Taste of Country Music Festival must have a 3-day admission ticket with campground access. This ticket does not include a campsite but just the ability to go in and out of the campgrounds for the weekend. Campsites sold separately.
Campground access is available on General Admission, Outlaw, and Super Outlaw tickets. Campground Access is not available for single day ticket holders.
Hunter Highlands residents and guests: In order to cut through the campgrounds to access the festival, you MUST purchase an admission ticket with campground access. If you do not have this, you will be denied entry at our campground entrances.
All campgrounds DO NOT allow vehicle re-entry.
For all campers: Please beware of bears. Don’t leave food or garbage out or around your tent/campsite.
New York State Department of Health Regulations
- CAR CAMPSITES: Grills and stoves with a grilling surface area no larger than 450 square inches (20x 22.5 or 15×30). No propane tanks will be allowed larger than 16.4 ounces.
- RV CAMPSITES: Only propane grills are allowed. There are no restrictions on size of grill nor size of propane tanks in RV Campsite areas only.
- TENT CAMPSITES: No grilling of any kind. Please see Tent Camping grilling outline below.
Please note: this list of items is subject to change at any time by the New York State Department of Health. Please cooperate with Taste of Country Music Festival staff by abiding by their regulations. Security will be checking for and will confiscate any prohibited items. All confiscated items will not be returned.
Tent Camping Grilling Policies
Your safety is our No. 1 priority and we’ve worked hard with the New York Department of Health (DOH) to ensure everyone has a safe and fun stay on the mountain. Per DOH safety regulations, grilling, cooking or open flames of any kind will not be allowed in the tent camping area. There will be a central charcoal grilling area in tent camping and staff will provide grills, and will be maintaining them throughout the festival from 5 – 8 PM on Thursday and 8 AM – 8 PM on Friday through Sunday. Tent campers should bring your food, bring your cooking utensils, then leave the grill at home and we’ll get you fired up!
- A minimum of 5 feet of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area.
- Tents are not permitted in the painted walkways in the campground areas.
- One (1) tent per ticket purchased will be allowed to enter the campground. Tent tag will be mailed in advance or available for pick up at the event. This tag must be presented when entering the campground and attached to your tent for the duration of your stay.
- Portable restrooms are available 24 hours a day in the campground areas
- Sites are unassigned; all sites are first come first serve upon arrival. You can not save spots for friends, if you want to camp together you must arrive together.
- Includes one (1) vehicle pass- valid for single entry to the top of Hunter Mountain for gear drop off. All vehicles must park in tent only parking lot off-site after gear drop off. A free shuttle will be provided to bring you back to the tent only campground after parking.
- No limit to how many people can stay in one tent. All guests planning to stay on or visit your site must have an admission ticket with camp access.
- Site is 10’x10’, on grass or gravel. If your tent exceeds with size you must purchase an additional site, no exceptions.
- Only one vehicle is permitted per campsite.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments.
- Vehicle, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10×30 space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.
- Propane grills and stoves are permitted provided that the grilling surface is no larger than 450 square inches (20×22.5 or 15×30).
- Propane tanks cannot be larger than 16.4 ounces.
- There is not a water hookup for RVs. Water is available for delivery for an additional charge on Saturday.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- Sewage pump is available for an additional charge.
- Electric hook ups are available for Mountain Top Campsites only.
- Generators are allowed in RV Campgrounds. Quiet hours are enforced starting at 2:00 AM.
- Only one steering wheel vehicle and one sleeping unit are permitted per RV site. A driveable RV counts as both.
- Only propane grilling is allowed. There are no restrictions on the size of the tank or grill.
- No camping gear or RV drop offs will be permitted in the campgrounds.
- No outside technicians or service trucks will be permitted into the campgrounds. For contact with approved on site technicians please speak with the tollbooth staff members.