Outlaw VIP FAQs
About Outlaw VIP:
Ultimate Outlaw VIP tickets include:
- Ultimate Outlaw Passes are SOLD OUT
- Two (2) passes included, one (1) per person; non-transferable laminate upon arrival.
- Access to festival grounds for all 3 days of music, Friday through Sunday.
- Special Outlaw viewing area in front of the main stage.
- Access to Outlaw Hospitality Lounge Tent with complimentary snacks, hors-d’oeuvres, discounted cash bar, and private restrooms.
- Ability to purchase VIP on-site parking.
- Access to exclusive Super Outlaw Hospitality Lounge Tent with Main Stage direct view, catered dinner each night, unlimited beer and wine, and private restrooms.
- Dedicated concierge 24/7.
- Golf cart service throughout festival grounds.
- Private viewing area on Super Outlaw Hospitality Lounge deck.
- Meet & Greets (based on availability).
- One-bedroom jacuzzi suite at the on-site hotel, The Kaatskill Mountain Club, within walking distance to the festival (Check in Friday, check out Monday).
Meet and Greets are only included with our Ultimate Outlaw VIP tickets. Outlaw and Super Outlaw VIP do not include meet and greets.
The Kaatskill Mountain Club has sold out. Please keep in mind that there are NO guarantees that you will be able to book a room when purchasing your Outlaw ticket, as hotel rooms are booked based on the order in which tickets are placed.
Yep! Give us a call at 855-821-9208 and we’ll help you upgrade. Upgrades are based on availability and are subject to current pricing.
Yes, all ages require a ticket to access the VIP area.